Communicate with Taxing Bodies
The following is a list of taxing bodies that collect millages. Residents may contact each to voice their opinions on the rate and/or attend public meetings during which the rates are set.
These taxing bodies can choose to either roll back the millages (lower the rate), roll forward (keep the rate the same), or increase the millages within voter-approved limits.
Click on each for contact information:
- St. Charles Parish Government
- General Fund
- Mosquito Control
- Road Lighting
- Road Maintenance
- Health Unit
- Fire Protection
- Arc of St. Charles
- Council on Aging
- St. Charles Parish Library
- St. Charles Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Law enforcement
- St. Charles Parish Public Schools
- St. Charles Parish Hospital
- St. Charles Parish Assessor
The majority of millages are also subject to voter approval.